DERMAL FILLERS (JUVEDERM, RESTYLANE, PERLANE & RADIESSE)
Though we all want to look youthful and vibrant, time works against us. Time, and the wrinkles and lines that form on the face from laughing, frowning, talking, and smiling, combine to create deep lines and wrinkles that make us look older than we feel. Now, though, new treatments for deep wrinkles are availble to restore vitality to your appearance.
Dermal fillers can be used to enhance and smooth:
• Lips: upper & lower and the lip border
• Laugh lines (nasolabial folds): the area that extends from the nose to the corners of the mouth
• Marionette lines: the area that extends downwards from the corners of the mouth to the jawline
• Lipstick lines: the area just below the nose and above the upper lip
• Corners of the mouth: the area next to the crease of the lips
Dermal fillers are injected under the skin and offer unparalleled results. They add structure and replace lost volume to instantly smooth wrinkles and take years off your face. These magic fillers stimulate collagen production and actually slow the aging process. Side effects are usually mild and include temporary bruising or swelling. Results may last six to eighteen months.
I saw Dr. Hondo for Juvederm injections around my mouth. I can’t believe the difference and how natural it looks — I love it!
– Lisa L, Norwood
Dr. Foley injected my nasal labial lines with filler and now I feel as though 5 years have been taken off my looks!
– Brooke L, Waltham
I had my lips injected with Juvederm and they are beautiful. Very natural looking – I could not be happier with the results! These doctors are wonderful!
– Elaine, Attleboro